Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rebranding

"Branding" is a word that I still associate with cattle.
We all know we're talking about public image, but IMO the term has gotten passe.
Today, however, I find myself having to do exactly that:
"Re-Branding" 
because I don't look like I go with my art!
  Like many artists, I work in several medias, styles and aesthetics. In order for all of them to have credibility or success, however, it's useful to have one over-all marketing approach. So this weekend I'm working on the whole presentation package. 

One common thread that runs throughout my work is " Intensity"; especially with color saturation and dramatic design. 
Other words might be " Joyful", "Eclectic" or "Colorful". 
But one thing is clear:
I need to wear something besides jeans and tee shirts to deal with the public.  ;^)

No comments: